Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 5 Saturday 27th January 2012

ok well i woke up today and had breaky yayyyy , i then went up to clear out my garden in my house that i rent out , my last tenants left it like a tip , not surprising as they were settled travellers ( didnt know at the start ) then i watched Liverpool beat the manc scum yayyyyy then i went back up to do some more work till 5 , my cocsic ( lower back ) is killing me i have to sit on my side to aleviate the pain

my diet was spot on today with me eating 4 pieces of fruit and eating 61/63 pro-points , ive had 2 cups of tea today and that is my only liquid intake , so i realise i slipping with my water consumption , on a plus side i used to drink 2 or 3 cans of diet coke a day but since tuesday i havn't had any :) even tho its 0 pro-points , its not good for your teeth or your insides

im chilling now relaxing as the gf is out on her work leaving do ( starts a new better job in the hermitage hospital on wed ) so im babysitting my little man daniel :) , its 9.49pm now and he's in bed and im watching the graham norton show , i must say after the work today i can't wait to go to bed , im in the middle of reading " The Idiot Abroad travel diary of Karl Pilkington " and i have to say im loving it , ive never been a reader , this being my 2nd book , the first was " a blokes guide to fatherhood "

anyway till tommorow , i hope next week to be posting weight achievments and measurement changes and exercise regime

be good

No comments:

Post a Comment